The devices of the Economic series were created for people who want to perform home lymphatic drainage treatments.
Therapeutic pre-programs have been developed together with the Polish Lymphological Society and can be used both for health reasons (reduction of edema, prevention of cardiovascular and lymphatic diseases) and aesthetic reasons (reduction of cellulite, skin firming).
CRX CarePump Economic series
Select the device you are interested in to go to the page with a detailed description of the device and its capabilities. The products in this series differ in terms of how many chambers in the cuff they support and the number of ready-made treatment programs.
The devices from the Economic series have 4 or 6 pre-programs, depending on the model. It is enough to select a given program, set the duration of the treatment, or modify some settings, e.g. turn off selected chambers, and then press the "Start" button. The device will stop operating after the time that has been set has elapsed.
Large, color and touchscreen display
The operation of these devices is therefore very easy, and additionally facilitated by a large, color and touchscreen display. The parameters can be changed with the knobs. What is very important - you can display graphical information about the course of all ready-made programs.
Large selection of cuffs
The devices work with cuffs for the lower limbs (the most common choice), for the upper limbs (recommended for hand swelling, e.g. after mastectomy), for the abdomen and hips, and with a cuff in the form of short shorts (hips, buttocks, thighs), which we recommend for performing lymphatic drainage for aesthetic purposes.
- Devices that support 4- or 6-chamber cuffs. It is possible to perform the treatment on two limbs simultaneously.
- A large selection of cuffs: for the lower limbs, for the upper limbs, hip belt, cuff in the form of shorts (for the hips, buttocks and thighs).
- From 4 to 6 medical pre-programs, which were developed together with the Polish Lymphological Society.
- Possibility of changing treatment parameters during operation, e.g. reducing pressure if it turns out to be too high.
- Medical organization certificate.
- Pressure from 20 to 220 mmHg.
- The actual measurement of pressure on the body surface.
- The ability to turn off individual chambers in the cuffs.
- A large display (from 5 inches), color touchscreen with a knob that makes it easy to set the treatment parameters.
- Graphical information about the progress of pre-programs.
- Patient safety button option.