The devices for pressotherapy (intermittent pneumatic compression, lymphatic drainage) from the Advanced series are stationary devices intended for physiotherapy, rehabilitation and cosmetology offices.
CarePump Advanced Series
Select the device you are interested in to go to the page with a detailed description of the device and its capabilities. Products from this series differ in terms of how many chambers in the cuff they support, but also in some parameters (number of ready programs, display size).
The Advanced series devices have therapeutic pre-programs developed by specialists of the Polish Lymphological Society. You can modify these programs, as well as create your own and add to your favorites.
Individual pressure for each chamber
By creating or modifying programs, you can set individual pressure in the individual chamber or the pressure gradient in subsequent chambers expressed as a percentage or in mmHg, adjust the pause between cycles (Interval function) and maintain the pressure in the chambers (Hold function), turn off individual chambers, and also use reverse pumping system - Reverse function.
To ensure safe work with Advanced devices, we have equipped them with password protection, and there is also the option of connecting a patient safety button to the device.
- Devices that support 4- or 8-chamber cuffs. It is possible to perform the treatment on two limbs simultaneously.
- A large selection of cuffs: for the lower limbs, for the upper limbs, hip belt, cuff in the form of shorts (for the hips, buttocks and thighs).
- From 6 to 13 medical programs that have been developed together with the Polish Lymphological Society.
- Medical organization certificate.
- Possibility to create your own programs and advanced possibilities of adjusting the main functions of ready-made programs.
- Pressure from 20 to 220 mmHg.
- The actual measurement of pressure on the body surface.
- Possibility to set individual pressure in each chamber.